Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pay back time




Nine years ago I worked for Home Depot and I remember pretty vividly this lady and her daughter coming in to do some shopping. I didn't pay much attention to them when they came in. The Mom was maybe late twenties and the little girl was maybe a year old or younger. Some time had passed and I heard some commotion and looked up and there they go right back out of the store with some swiftness. That sweet little girl pooed all over the place and was grabbing it and then grabbing at her mom. It was gross and of course I laughed in fact I cracked up. Pay back is a bitch. We've been trying new foods with Oli for the past couple of weeks, we think her favorite might be sweet potatoes. Although yesterday she had bananas and she liked em alright but her stomach may not have been ready for the nanners. We were sitting on the floor playing catch with the dogs and Oli was having a blast. I started to smell something a little funky and knew that I drew the poo card for the day. when I stood up it was everywhere. On me, the rug, the jumperoo, and up and down Oli. I have no idea how it got all over the back of her head. That is X-files stuff. It took a while to get everything squared away and cleaned up and all I could think about was that mother and her little girl that I laughed at. I'm hoping that that was my payback but, I realize that if this was indeed my payback that I got off easy. I mean she was in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment