Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow she is a little person!


I don't know who likes bananas more, Jonathan or Oli!


I cannot believe my little baby is getting so big, so fast. Jonathan and I had to rearrange our office, get rid of my big desk, to turn it into Olivia's playroom. After a days worth of playing with toys in the living room, you could not even walk in there. Now she has a designated area just for her and it makes clean up so easy! Oli loves her new room, especially with all of her toys being out at once. I have been brushing up on my book "What to expect the first year" and realize that we are truely lucky we are with Olivia. Not only does she keep us laughing all day, she is the world's best eater. She loves everything from green beans to carrots and especially the fruits. We are onto the stage 2 and the fun flavors begin, berry bananas with apples. We had to find a new feeding schedule to get her on a breakfast, lunch, dinner with snacks routine. I cannot wait for her to eat breakfast with us. Olivia is hitting all her milestones, she is sitting good and standing with the assistance of something for balance. She is starting to lunge towards things she wants instead of rolling to them. This weekend is our football fantasy draft so Olivia will start to learn what lunatics her parents are for football. She will be dressed in her Bucs outfit ready to draft every position Bucs, ok I lied.....I want to win the fantasy league! GO BUCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment