Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our little army crawler






Olivia is growing so fast. She will be 7 months old on Sunday. She is army crawling everywhere. We will be baby proofing this weekend. I was making breakfast this morning and put her in her play room so I could watch her, and when I turned around she was under my feet in the kitchen. Maybe I will have to put a baby gate on my baby proofing list.

Olivia was in her first parade last Monday. She was soo amped up meeting all of Jonathan's co-workers that by the time we put her into the stroller and started moving, she was falling asleep. I thought she was going to wake up due to all the sirens from the fire truck, but they did not phase her a bit. She was sound asleep by Dearborn Street.

It is getting harder and harder to write these blogs because she doesn't sleep very long....... until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment