Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1st Daddy's day



For Father's day, Olivia and I made Jonathan a scrapbook of pictures of Olivia and him from birth until now. I made her help me and would only work on it if she was sitting next to me helping me. (I think he loved it!) Olivia was so excited to give it to him. I am not sure how we will top that next year. LOL.


That afternoon we were on our way to Stuart, Florida for the Police and Fire Games. This was Olivia's first hotel stay. When we got there we met up with some friends and went out to dinner. Olivia was a social butterfly interacting with everyone and enjoying the attention she was getting. She got a little fussy around 9PM but a little food in her belly ended that. She sleeped great at the hotel and we had to wake her up for breakfast. She enjoyed the weight lifting competition and couldn't fall asleep beacuse of all the noise. She finally got comfy on my legs and fell asleep for a good hour. She woke up just in time to see Daddy get his PR in the benchpress.

















She had fun being a little jet setter but it wore her out so today she is catching up on her zzzzzzzzzzz's!









































No comments:

Post a Comment