Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy weekend


On Friday night, I had my 10 year high school reunion;

so Olivia got to spend the evening with Grandma. We packed up all of her stuff, I never realized what it took to get a baby ready to stay at Grandma's house for a few hours would take me so long to gather her belongings, but we did it and dropped her off. When we picked up Olivia around midnight she was fast asleep and we found out that she is going to be a singing super star. Grandma got her on video singing country songs, of course she will not repeat it for us. We packed her back up and took her home. I thought she would be wide awake when we got home, but she didn't even ask us how our evening went, she hit her bed and was fast asleep until the morning. Jonathan had to work the next day, leaving me with Olivia and a tummy ache from my lack of experience in the drinking department. Not drinking in over a year, I have become a cheap date. Thank goodness Olivia was just as tired and we took a 2 hour nap together and we both woke up refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment