Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Final Countdown


Today we have 32 days to go until we reach our due date(Feb. 20). WOW!!! It's coming quick. We don't have that much left to do to Olivia's bedroom, if you talk to me. According to Shawntel we're no where near being done and she has been moving like Magda(There's something about Mary). I thought that the nesting thing was just a bunch of lip service, nope it's real.
We have a Dr.'s Appointment tomarrow and I hope the Dr. is ready because alot has changed since the last time we saw her. The baby seems to have dropped quite a bit, lots more pressure for Shawntel, she is feeling Braxton Hicks contractions everyday and the list goes on.
I was laying awake this morning feeling Shawntel's stomach and I've never felt Olivia this mobile. She was all over the place. There is not much room in there and she using every square inch. I think she's working on her Cirque de Sole audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment