Thursday, January 21, 2010

UGE!!!!!


Everything went good at the Dr.'s Appt. yesterday. We asked our nurse if she could tell what position Olivia was in and she started pushing and squeezing on Shawntels stomach. She said her head was down facing Shawntel's right side. Then she felt her bottom up towards the top and she followed her legs down to her feet. It was really cool that she could feel all of that. I just watched I was scared to push as hard as she did on Shawntel's stomach.


After the Appt. we cruised over to Red Lobster for dinner. Yum Yum! We haven't been there in a long time man it was so good. The cheddar biscuits stole the show. The lobster was good but, the biscuits were awesome. I think that's why the lobsters in the tank up front looked so sad, they know that the biscuits are better than they are. They're actually ready to get steamed because they're so depressed.


"Uge" was the word of the night in our child birthing class last night. Like my mother our teacher is from Minnesota. My Mom has never used this word before so I don't think it's a Minnesota thing. Here it is in context.



  • Wow look at that "UGE" hot air balloon I've never seen one that big.

  • My uterus feels as "UGE" as a hot air balloon.

Class was two hours long and she must have said "UGE" thirty times. It's huge not uge. The next class we get a tour of the hospital and we're sure there will be plenty of opportunity to say uge. I hope she's ready because we are.

1 comment: