Friday, January 22, 2010

M&M's are so good

I'm just sitting here at work thinking what the hell am I going to do if Olivia comes early. This is a problem because I have prearranged being off for two months starting February 20th(the due date). If it were just vacation I could just jockey the days around but I exchanged days with people from other shifts and have already worked for them and the days off are set. I was thinking that due date meant that day. Shawntel has been telling me she doesn't think she'll make it to February. Is she just messing with me? I hope so but if she is it's not a very funny joke. I'm panicking. Come on February 20th fingers crossed.
Oh, by the way these M&M's are from our baby shower. They said Olivia Morgan on them. I'm not quite sure how many we took home but I've never eaten M&M's that fast and I didn't get a stomach ache. I even ate the ones in the picture after it was taken. What's up!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment