Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Day


Today we had two Dr.s appointment one for Olivia and one for Shawntel. Both of my girls are wore out. Shawntel's Dr. says everything is looking good and reminded her to take it slow. She said that the best therapy would be to clean the garage for her husband and I couldn't agree more. I was going to do it but, I won't argue with the Dr.. Today is the two week mark for Olivia and the Dr. said she should be back to her birth weight. So they called us back and asked to strip her down and come over to the scale. While I was carrying her over she peed all over me. I couldn't believe it, how come she couldn't wait until after she got weighed. She needed all the weight she could and she lost a half ounce on the way to the scale. We gave her to the nurse and started cleaning up the mess and when we were done we looked at the read out and it said 7lbs 5ozs. AWESOME!!!! The Dr. gave us the thumbs up and gave us some more good news. We don't need to wake her up during the night anymore she said to let her wake us up. Bonus!!! So to reward her we'll feed her breast milk and we'll have taco night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys!! She is getting sooooo big!!! We hope everything is going great... we love to follow the blog! Let us know when we can stop by!! Would love to come snuggle your beautiful girl and visit with you guys!! <3 the Baers!

    ReplyDelete