Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olivia's performance enhancer



Today was Olivia's second Dr.'s

appointment and we were hoping that she put on some weight so the Dr. wouldn't take any of our parenting points. Shawntel has been working hard to get her ready for the weigh in . Shawntel actually fell asleep at the pump last night. I wish I would have gotten a picture but I didn't. She told me to go on to bed and she'd be in in a minute. So I did with pleasure but after awhile I got to thinking that Shawntel should have been in by now. When I walked into the living room she had her chin in her chest fast asleep with two breast pumps still doing their thing. It all paid off because Olivia tipped the scales 4ozs heavier. Aside from just her weight she seems to be more lively. It's pretty cool I think she can actually see us and can make us out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment