Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia's announcements



I finally ordered birth annoucement for Olivia. I never knew how many different types and styles there was to choose from, and of course I wanted the very best for her. She is getting so big already, see is following Jonathan and I with her eyes and I swear she is smiling at us.... I know that she probably just left us a present in her diaper but it is so cute the faces that she makes. I never realized how much you could love something so much and so quick. We are having so much fun, even during her 2AM feedings. I cannot wait until Friday when she goes for her weight check with Dr. Williams. If she is up to her birth weight then we can let her tell us when she is hungry during the night; maybe we can get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. But she is worth every sleepless minute. I know she has put on some weight because she is starting to get cute chubby cheeks and chuncky rolls on her legs. We took her for her 1st walk on Sunday, it was beautiful out. She liked it, but got fussy at the end because it was too close to feeding time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at those cute little lips! She is sooo pretty you guys!

    ReplyDelete