Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow how time flies by.




Olivia, the doggies and I went for our daily walk today
and all I could think about was the past 3 months and how much Olivia has changed. I cannot believe that she is rolling over from belly to back. She loves lying on her belling up on her elbows, if that makes sense. She is giggling and talking which just cracks me up. I think she thinks that I can actually understand her. Jonathan started to walk her in the Bob without the car seat to give her more air and she looks like she is about to jump out of an airplane with her parachute on. She loves her walks even though it is humid as all get up, the doggies love it too getting out of the house. They are actually starting to lose some weight. Roxy pulls us along and Jazzy serves as our anchor. The past few days Oli is trying to sit up on her own. She gets her head going up and her torso is trying to follow but just not quiet yet. When I gave her, her bath last night she was actually helpful in lifting her chin up so I could wash underneath. I never realized how much fun having a child was going to be. Sure the first month was crazy with sleeplessness but now she is sleeping every night from 9pm to 5:30am when I wake her up to eat breakfast. We are enjoying her so much and cannot wait for her to go out onto the boat for the first time, hopefully in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment