Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back into the groove



Well it is official Jonathan and I are both back to work. Olivia is enjoying her time with each one of us alone. Last Saturday Jonathan competed in the Firefighter games in Tampa so Olivia had her first day without either one of us. She went to her Grandma house. We dropped her off at 5:30 AM with her eyes wide open ready to play with Carl. We had a great time in Tampa but felt empty handed. I never thought that I could miss her so much. I only called twice to check on her, OK maybe 27 times if you count text messages. I don't know why I worried, my mother had two kids and we turned out OK. Jonathan won the silver medal in bench press and bronze in the dead lift. We are sooo proud of our daddy. The next competition is the Fire/Police games in June, maybe Olivia can go watch her daddy this time. We finally got our pics back from Olivia's photo shoot. She looks so beautiful. It is amazing how much she has grown and changed over the last month.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jonathon and YES bring her to the police and fire games... I will be there to help you out!! :)

    ReplyDelete