Friday, April 30, 2010

No Idea..

Shawntel had to work today and I spent the day with my side kick, Oli. We went to Home Depot, Sam's, Wal Mart and the County Dump. I know fun, fun, fun. While we were out and about I got to thinking about different situations that may arise and what I would do to take care of business. For instance if Olivia started crying really bad in the middle of store, Piece of cake I'd do the pacifier thing and talk to her. If this doesn't do the trick I'm sure it's probably just the diaper, so I go change it out. I started with an easy one. Next what if Ninjas come down on ropes from the ceiling ready to karate chop us both. Just a little harder but still not stressing to bad. I'll reach for the ninja stars we keep in the diaper bag and waste all 6 of them. Oh yeah there was six of them. There were a few more things that I was thinking about and was able to handle. Then I thought of something that absolutely got me thinking and have not yet figured out anything. What if I'm in the store and nature calls? For me not Olivia? I'm clueless, I guess, yeah, I can bring her in the men's room but then what, set her on the sink? Bring her in the stall? Maybe leave her with the clerk outside the bathroom. I'm just kidding I would never leave her with a clerk. This has definitely got me thinking.
Shawntel and I picked our first tomato a couple days ago. One yellow cherry tomato. It was Delicious. We have six tomato bushes and they are loaded but are all green. The cucumbers are getting really big so it won't be long for those either. As for everything else; squash, jalapenos, bell peppers, and radishes they're all dead. Better luck next time. Little Oli is ten weeks today and still cute as ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment