Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!



Olivia's two month birthday was yesterday April 12th, it was one that she will most definitely forget. Lucky for her Shawntel and I won't ever forget it and we'll tell her about it down the road. We didn't do anything spectacular, just sang happy birthday 50 times and stared at her all day. It's amazing how much she has changed and even more amazing is how much Shawntel and I have changed. Before Olivia was born I couldn't sit still around the house I always wanted to go go go go, but now I'm quite comfortable sitting at the house waiting for Oli to wake up or take 100 of the same pictures of her laying asleep in her swing. As for Olivia she has gone from the little infant that slept a lot to a little baby with her own personality. She is starting to laugh and make a different noise every day. The day before her two month birthday she rolled over on her own. I couldn't believe it she was laying on her stomach and Shawntel and I were rooting her on, and it was so cool she just rolled over. She hasn't been able to do it since but that's not for lack of trying. Also the other day she wore her first pair of jeans I'm not sure why this is so cool to me but, I loved seeing her in her blue jeans. Even though they were a little big and were pulled up to her elbows. Yesterday was a big day for Shawntelly also. This was the first day back in her bikini. I watched Oli and she went with her parents out in the boat and brought Jazz and Roxy. She was beating herself up but, make no bones about it she was rocking hot in that bikini. It's been so long since I've seen her in one and I can't wait for the next time. When they got home the dogs got a bath and slept the rest of the day and woke up late today. I'm not sure who had more fun them or Shawntel. The report is that the water is still too cold but the sun feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment