Friday, April 23, 2010

We're getting the band back together.. Reunion


Yesterday was the third time I watched Olivia. I was a little nervous because the yard needed mowing and I had no idea how I would get it done. So as soon as Olivia closed her eyes I ran outside and mowed the yard. I ended up running the whole time, Ive never got the yard done that quick. I didn't time it but I think it only took about fifteen minutes. When I was done I was certain I would find Oli screaming inside and to my delight she was still fast asleep. Pretty cool. A little update on Oli's garden, we have six tomato bushes that are doing awesome and are loaded with tomatoes one of which is turning red. We can't wait to pick it. As for all the other veggies we planted they're not doing as good. We'll have to find a a lot of recipes for tomatoes and cucumbers. Today is our first day off together since being back at work so we're having a Reunion today. Maybe we'll finish our cribbage tournament today. We were digging around in our closet the other day and found our old cribbage board. On the back of it we recorded several games that we played. It was cool looking at the back of it, the last recorded game was 6/22/02 we haven't played in a while. Shawntel though picked up right where she left off, kicking the shit out of me. There's not to many games that I won on the back of there. It's because I'm a gentleman and have thrown a lot of games in the name of love. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment