Thursday, March 25, 2010

I.C.E.

The past couple of days I've had a landscaping project going in the front yard. I'm not quite done but I'm very close and the only reason I've got this far is because Shawntelly has been hanging out with Olivia. I figured I'd pay her back today and chill out with Oli bug while she paints our bedroom. I'm going to have to watch Olivia alone sooner or later so this is perfect I'll test the waters with Shawntel in the next room just in case. So we started the day by finishing The Good Shepard it was a pretty good movie and I was able to get it in the mailbox before the mailman came so the next movie can get here quick. Big mistake. My cousin even told me that if they go to sleep you need to jump on whatever it is you need to do so you stay ahead. Watching the movie put me right behind the eight ball. I've only been able to get two loads of laundry done post on this blog and watch the rest of the Good Shepard but I have read five books to Oli, we watched three innings of the Cardinals Mets baseball game(she hates baseball) and her Great Grandparents came to visit. Needless to say I have a totally different game plan for tomarrow. The good news is that I didn't have to use Shawntel today, she did sneak in to get a few kisses now and then but I think Oli and I will be okie dokie when it's just the two of us.


1 comment:

  1. Good Job Daddy! :) Also, great picture of you and Olivia! Can't wait to come hold her tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete