Sunday, March 7, 2010

NEVER buy generic diapers!


I went to Toys-R-Us the other day to pick up more newborn diapers and Diaper Genie refills. Well mistake #1 was the Genie refills. I picked up the "value pack" 3 rings for $20. The way we go through the rings, I will be back in a few days for more. Jonathan checked out, you guessed it, .... youtube for some instruction video so hopefully they will last longer than a week. Mistake #2 was buying the store brand diapers. They were out of the Pampers Swaddlers so I figured "how big of a difference could there be. HUGE!!!!!!! The first diaper Daddy put on, Grandma Kim discovered a wet baby. Diaper number two I put on and found, literally poop out the side, down her leg and on her back. Needless to say Daddy ran to the store to get Pampers and the knock-offs were returned to Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment