Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My video game partner


After searching high and low we finally found the Wii. We looked everywhere for one and they were always sold out where ever we went. It came with Wii sports and Shawntel is awesome at golf it's the only thing I can't beat her at but I think I'm getting the hang of it. We ended up getting Mario Kart with it also and we're pretty even. When Shawntel has had enough though Olivia will play with me, she really has no choice at all and I win every time. For now any way I'm sure once she gets up in age she''ll be the champ and I bet it won't be Wii either it will be something that blows the Wii's mind. I remember when my sister and I got the original Nintendo for christmas. We played duck hunt all day and when my Mom and Dad put us to bed they took the night shift. Video games have come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment