Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nice Doo











Olivia's hair is growing pretty steady, she's not ready for a bobby pin or a banana clip(blast from the past) but she is starting to get a distinct hair line. I remember wondering while Shawntel was pregnant if Olivia would be one of those people that grow hair all over their faces and how I would handle it if she was. Or what about if she had a really high hairline and looked like flipper. It's good to know that I don't have to worry about that but it is kinda comical because she has developed another hair phenomenon, a baby mullet. I looked up the mullet on Urbandictionary.com and a mullet is defined as a hairstyle that is cut trim in the front but the back is long and often left uncut. Well if the shoe fits Olivia needs to wear it. I think though that anyone will agree with me when I say that a baby ape drape is so much cuter than a full blown adult mullet. On the subject of hair we have a lot of friends who just had babies and they were born with a great head of hair. Olivia had hair but not all over so Shawntel and I were wondering what she would look like if she had it and this is our best guess.

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say about mullets...business in the front, party in the back =)You guys are too funny,this post cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete