Friday, March 26, 2010

Milk does a body good




Shawntel has been doing awesome at keeping up with Olivia's milk intake. Shawntel pumps it and Olivia gobbles it up. Here lately she has been eating more and more we think she's hitting a growth spurt. We googled growth spurts and they said that it will help mommies milk production increase but we had no idea it would be this much. I'm even dipping into it on occasion like the other day I needed a cup for some corn bread and we didn't have regular milk. This is the next best thing. SIKE!!! Hats off to Shawntel though I never realized how hard it is to keep up with a babies hunger strikes. We planted a veggie garden this weekend past with my parents and today all the seeds have popped up except the eggplant. I love eggplant I think that Shawntel sabotaged them. I almost forgot Olivia slept in her own room last night and she must have loved it because she only woke up once. We had both monitors on so when she did cry it sounded like a concert. Besides the one time, I slept great and as for Shawntel not that good but she'll get used to it.

1 comment: